Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Men, what's some pros and cons of dating a younger girl?

I'm just curious to know. I'm 22 and my bf is 31. I'm curious from other peoples' point of views of the good and bad things about dating younger women

Favorite Answer

i have some experience here. it mostly depends on the two people involved. however....

good things: (most times)

younger women have a free spirit to them

younger women are in better shape & prettier

less baggage

less cynical

bad things: (some times)

emotional issues

can't deal with falling in love

her family & friends

its way too difficult to say without knowing the people. for the most part, women mature faster then men so the age difference evens itself out.

• Trevor

Pros

Still young and lots of energy. You probably look up to him as a mature smart guy and he probably likes that. Age hasn't started to affect your body yet. Willing to experiment more, less jaded by years of dating and hurt.

Cons

Probably a little more immature, Difference in the scenes you like to hang out in. different phase of job and life in general.

Source(s): 30 year old here...married a girl who was 5 years younger

They are ready for learning more about dating, and it gives them an adult relationship. They are not as jaded about men (hopefully!). But they may be immature....