2000 Toyota Camry - At low speeds, check engine light flashes and car shudders?

I recognize that without an OBD reader, this is just a question with no actual way to find the answer, but being pointed in a narrower field of direction might help. I have a 2000 4-cylinder Camry that has 90000 miles. This afternoon, I was pulling up to a stoplight when the engine began shuddering - not badly,... show more I recognize that without an OBD reader, this is just a question with no actual way to find the answer, but being pointed in a narrower field of direction might help.

I have a 2000 4-cylinder Camry that has 90000 miles. This afternoon, I was pulling up to a stoplight when the engine began shuddering - not badly, but it was obvious. As soon as this happened, the check engine light flashed 8 or 9 times, then stopped. I had to slow down twice more on the way to my parking garage, with no problems until I made a right-hand turn into the garage - no shuddering, but light came on again. Then, moving through the garage, another shudder and the light again, then it stopped.

From my limited experience, I'm going to guess it's an ignition coil, though I don't know (thus, I'm here).

Any other theories? And should i try to drive it home, or leave it at work until the shop can take it on Friday?
Update: Anyone got a guess as to replacement cost (not at dealer) for an oxygen sensor (and/or MAF sensor?)