Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

What happens to the sea in the world to come?

Revelation 21:1

Chapter 21

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

Favorite Answer

Revelations says the sea would be no more. Not quite sure if its literal, cos it would mean the lovely sea animals would cease to exist. :(

I believe that scripture says that the oceans (seas) will be dried up. The reason I believe is because of the great number of people who will be inhabiting the earth because God will set up His kingdom on earth. One third of the angels followed Satan . These one third comprise all the people that will have been born since Adam and Eve. So if twice that many did not need to be born of woman and be tested then that , when added to the descendants of Eve is a lot of people and we will need to replace the seas with land in order to accommodate all the people.

sea will boil,and dried,the land will be stretched,smooth no bumps and holes.