if you make hot chocolate and put ice cubes in it will it taste good?

• Zeera
    Favorite Answer

I pay $3.50 for that with a shot of espresso, it's called a Mocha.

• x

Yeah, if you first make it with less water so that the ice cubes can melt and it will taste as if you made the hot chocolate normally.

• it will if you cut the amount of hot water or milk you add when mixing the cocoa that way when you add the ice it dont dilute it, unless your talking about store bought hot cocoa then I would not do this cause it will add to much and kill the taste.

My home hot cocoa I warm up the water, fill cup a lil more then half way with hot water and mix the coca once thats done I add cold milk to top it off so it cools to a great temp to drink. YUMMIE

Source(s): I live in NY so when I by store bought cocoa I cool it by sticking it in the snow for a couple mins. LOL or leave it in my car to cool while I go in to a friends then go back to get it.

Hot chocolate is made of water anyhow.

If you make it with milk, just pour a bit of chilled milk into it and lower the amount you put into it when you make it.

If it's water based, pour little less than what they say and put two ice cubes in.

Use the 2d one. no longer in elementary words will or not it is richer, besides the indisputable fact that it is were given milk in it, so in case your human beings have the prefer to make cocoa and they do no longer have any milk, they could use warm water and nevertheless get that surprising creaminess. I have a really yummy theory for ya: if you're giving to any espresso-fans, get some powdered on the spot espresso. For tremendous intense style, get espresso powder. For a lighter, sweeter style, get something flavored like international delight; they make a lot of different flavors (peppermint, vanilla, hazelnut). Roll the cubes contained in the espresso and also you've were given on the spot mochas on a stick!

if you're making a frappe drink then you need one cup of ice for every cup of hot chocolate and remember to let the hot choc cool for at least ten minutes before blending.

if you're just trying to cool down your drink then add a couple of ice cubes - no more - and it will still taste good.

yum !

no. ice cube will make it taste watered down if you want it cold put it in the freazer

probably taste like chocolate milk...or cold chocolate water

Source(s): mimimimi

no because you are just watering it down, try adding milk to cool it down

it will get watered down.