my first time in college is scary to me anyone have any advice?

i am going to start college in january and i am very freaken nervous i want to get straight A's in my grades but i am nervous i will mess up and not be able to transfer to a University later on is this just anxiety that i have or is college really difficult like people say it is? does anyone have any advice for me

Favorite Answer

Most important:

Go to class. Do not skip class.

Also, do your homework and form study groups with other classmates. Go to office hours when you need help. Seriously, that's why they have office hours. Working with other students helps you build a network and you help each other with different points you might not understand.

Good luck =]

Study a little each day and you will ace everything. Read material before class so you know whats going on, ask questions during and after lectures. After class recopy all your notes with in a few hours.

College, especially non-university, is pretty easy. Get the work done then go have fun and you'll be fine.

Should have joined any branch of the military before you went to college. After going thru boot camp, you wouldn't be afraid of college at all.

chill out bro. college is not just about good grades, its about growing as a person and having fun too. dont stress it is all i have to tell you relaxxxxxxxxxxx

don't listen to those people it is like that for every won it will pass