kg6wyl asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 decade ago

Do you believe love is the way?

Do you believe love is the ultimate way to enjoy what this world and lifetime has to offer? If not, what other way then?

I justify the method of love because even though we should love ourselves, love is selfless, blameless, everlasting, unconditional, and forgiving. I believe it sets the principles for all aspects of life.

Update:

Wow, that are all awesome answers, Keep them coming. Thank you.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

actually love is not just the way to enjoy ....it is the way to survive.

reflect this on your life..your mother treating you when born and raising you up ..same for your father.....reflect this on your Friends...and at last your beloved...these guys you love save at every time you're stuck in a problem........regardless that you'll enjoy the whole journey with them

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I agree with you completely. Of all the experiences I have had in my life loving someone is so far beyond all the others combined that love really is the only experience of true and deep value.

Your description - 'selfless, blameless, everlasting, unconditional and forgiving' shows that you also have experienced this special thing.

• Love is the highest condition of existence for mankind. It is a spiritual state of submit. Ones outlook clears and the world becomes beautiful. One gains mental clarity and can intuit sensuously life about them without lengthy explanations. Ones health improves as powerful chemicals are released from the brain, upon the excreting of all harmful toxins and matter from the physical body. Love in man, society or the world has a similar effect. Man sleeps in slumber, whilst Love, God, Truth stands at his threshold awaiting his arising , impervious to this sublime and perfect truth, he struggles and labours. Driven by need. Lust, fear of loneliness, striving to gain cannot be called love, for when it is associated with the spiritual state of ascension Love is destroyed by defamation thereby. Love is virtue, morality, and integrity; it is the noblest of truths gained with understanding, reconciliation with life and the world or spiritual awakening. To live life in a state of enlightened love is truly living.

• 1 decade ago

Love is powerful....we all need it.... it is an inescapable desire. The lack of love can have devastating affects (i.e. feelings of worthlessness and depression) and having it, whether it is the love of one's self or love from someone else, is empowering.

Without love we are unable to see the beauty in ourselves, in others, and in life itself.

Love is the ultimate way to enjoy what this world and life has to offer.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • steffi
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Love is all there is. To quote a British band.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

To love and be loved should be everyone's desire. Think about it, if everyone showed love and kindness to everyone else no one would be left unloved.

• Oleg B
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Love is not the way to follow.... Love is the Way to be it.

• 1 decade ago

I agree with everything you said. Without love, we have nothing.

• 1 decade ago

You are right, it sounds like you are a bible reader. If so, then that is really great!!

• 1 decade ago

It sure is powerful.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.