Could you love a girl that was once in a threesome?

Like she did it with some dude once, and even munched another girls carpet? Just like in porn. She says she's changed now and would never do that again though.

Cuz yeah. Its happening to me and I need advice.

Favorite Answer

If you had the chance to hit the mattress with 2 hot girls with no guilt, without anyone else finding out, and you could walk away afterwards and not worry about it, would you hesitate?

That's your answer.

edit: Sounds like you and she belong together. Just don't have any kids, OK? There are enough kids around with screwed up parents already.

Well if guys can't love them, I know a lot of girls in trouble. Just get over it, you either love her or you dont. The past is the past.

Hiya!

If we all held our previous sexual indiscretions against each other, none of us would ever be happy! You have to move on and accept her for the way she is... If you like her or love her... there is a reason...

Hope this helps!

Dawn

it would bother me if i have serious intentions to marry the girl. not too much if it's just a dating kind of relationship. dunno why some people say it won't bother them. Just seeing my girls ex bugs the heck out of me that I wanna kick his butt, what more on a threesome partner.

People change. If you love her you will give her a chance.