I think my friend is gay..?

Hey everyone.

I think my friend is gay.. he's always saying gay things about guys yet he is adamant on liking girls.

I'm so sure he is gay, though!

I think he is in denial.

What should I do?

I just want him to be able to feel comfortable enough to trust me enough to admit it.

I really like him.. more than a friend. I just wish he wasn't so confused about his sexuality.

Favorite Answer

This boy isn't necessarily gay at all. Maybe this boy just has a thorough understanding of femininity. If you tell him to come clean, he will most likely be insulted so I don't recommend that you do it. Maybe wait a while and see what comes out, there is no pushing it.

I KNOW MOST PEOPLE ARE ACCWARD TO TALK ABOUT IT BUT IF U GET REALLLLLYY BRAVE JUST ASK HIM BUT REASURE HIM THAT U WILL NEVER TELL A SOUL AND WE WILL STILL THE BEST OF FRIENDS AND IF HES SAY NO I NOT GAY I JUST WANT TO MAKE U LAUGH! THEN SAY I LOVEZ UZ!!! AND U LIVE HAPPLIY EVER AFTER

:D I HOPED I HELPED I HPE HE ISN'T GAY SO U GUYZ CAN BE TOGETHER 4EVA :) GOOD LUCK!

Just ask him and be persistent, that's how my best friend got me to come out. I am grateful to him, without him I would never have had the confidence, so maybe someone to talk to is just what he needs.

If you like him sexually then make a move and see how it goes. Maybe he's bi.

tell him u like him. you dont know his sexuality so just give it a try

its how guys act to be funny

...uhh lol