Mike C asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Has anyone tried lipocut hardcore? suppose to be better than hydroxycut hardcore. Is that True? Does it work?

Favorite Answer

Totally! I tried Lipocut Hardcore actually after using Hydroxycut Hardcore. Hydroxycut was okay, and I thought that it was the best available. But when I switched to Lipocut Hardcore, there was a definite difference. My energy levels went through the roof, and I was able to get through my work days more easily. My weight also plateaued with Hydroxycut a few months ago. But after only a few weeks of using Lipocut Hardcore, I lost those last few pounds I was after as well as quite a few inches.

Yes!! It does! Let me tell you about my experience with lipocut hardcore. I came across this product orignially looking for hydroxycut hardcore. someone told me that this is better & cheaper than hydroxycut hardcore so I tried it (since it was only $30 plus I was planning on returning the bottle for a refund if it didn't work). I'm 30 years old and I just had a baby (few months ago) so I still had the fat from the pregnancy. After using it for 2 weeks, I started to see some significant difference. After the a month, I lost 20 lbs!!! I was so happy! not only that, I lost the fat around my belly which I really wanted to lose but couldn't on my own. So...YES... Lipocut Hardcore worked for me!!!

Yes, it works. I had about 10 pounds I wanted to lose but never could. I took lipocute hardcore and it WORKED. No side effects either, which is a plus for me because I'm sensitive. You can also get a full refund if you don't like it won't be a waste of money.