i want a good book to read after the twilight saga something with the werewolves and vampires any ideas?

Favorite Answer

Blood and Chocolate; Silver Kiss both by Annette Curtis Klaus. They're individually about werewolves and vampires.

The Sookie Stackhouse novels are about many mythological creatures, and are just a fun ride in general.

Charlaine Harris:

Southern Vampire Mysteries—Dead Until Dark, Living Dead in Dallas, Club Dead, Dead to the World, Dead as a Doornail, Definitely Dead, All Together Dead, From Dead to Worse

The combination of a an uncontrollably mind-reading heroine, newly legal vampires, a serial killer, a shape-shifter -- how could I resist? I find I don't want to say much at all about the plot, as it's too easy to give away some really exciting twists. It's fair to say that the story postulates vampires as a newly-emerged legal minority (word is they've been victimized by superstition, when really the poor people have been subjected to a terrible virus) with attendant vampire-philics and phobics roiling the waters of cultural change. Vampires can now subsist on artificial blood, so they don't have to be a danger to anyone. Harris has thought through vampire culture and the interaction of that culture with "normal" society to great effect -- the book would be fun to read just for that .

I have to admit, though, that nothing about the vampires interested me as much as the main character, Sookie. If you think you want to be able to know what other people are thinking, the limitations of Sookie's life will make you think again. She's brave, brilliant and decent and watching her (and her sex life) develop is a true joy.

The first book introduces you to the supernatural world with vampires and shifters... and each subsequent book introduces more of it at a pace that isn't hard to swallow.

Ghosts, Werewolves, Witches, and Vampires

The Silver Kiss and Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause

Peeps by Scott Westerfeld

the Vampire Kisses series by Ellen Schreiber............goth girl Raven Madison lives in Dullsville and feels very lonely sometime until ppl rumored to be vampires move into a near by mansion on Benson Hill.......she meets the son Alexander Sterling and from there a fantastic love and adventure story begins!!

L.J Smith's Nightworld Series.

this girl next to me read vampire beach 1 and 2

I would recommend The Host. It was also written by Stephenie Myer. It is about a parasite that invades someones body. The parasite convinces the host to fall in love with the one survivor. I totally recommend that!

Source(s): None

I don't know about that one, but you should do what I did and just reread the Twilight series-it worked for me!!! Lol!!!

Bella Swan!!!!