Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I think my friend is gay..?

Hey everyone.

I think my friend is gay.. he's always saying gay things yet he is adamant on liking girls.

I'm so sure he is gay, though!

I think he is in denial.

What should I do?

I just want him to be able to feel comfortable enough to trust me enough to admit it.

Update:

I really like him.. more than a friend. I just wish he wasn't so confused about his sexuality.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Just tel him you like him. he would definitely change his opinion when he hears it, judging from your picture :)

• 1 decade ago

He might be gay. I have friends like that and I hate when they just insist that they're straight but then again maybe they are. Who knows? You should ask him especially since you're interested in him

• 1 decade ago

Just leave it be and be a friend. If your friend is gay or not, it shouldn't matter. If he is gay and doesn't want to tell you then just leave it be. If he is gay then when he wants to tell you he will.

• 1 decade ago

OMG! just tell him that you like him and if you so sure he is gay then it will be fine hoe! Just make sure to slap his *** one good time for me *****!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You can't control what he wants to share with you, so you really shouldn't push him too hard to come out of the closet.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

God damn it, Maliya.

Don't listen to her she's being a *****. God damn..

For the record everyone, I like her a lot too, but damn.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.