Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Who thinks they look alike?

hi there peeple whos watchin im a celebrity get me outta here. well im watchin it wit my mate and ive just noticed da craziest thing. i thought that simon webb looks alot like tupac, but no one agrees wif me, what do you think???

• Robin
    Favorite Answer

simon webb does not look like tupac at all never in a million years Odin~~~>

He doesn't look "a lot" but there is a slight resemblance. It might depend on the point of view. Perhaps the muscle build? The cheeks? Or maybe because they're both bald made you think that? (of course, I'm not entirely sure he's bald but that's what I saw in some pics I checked out)

Kiddo.

Source(s): Google Images.

If you mean that guy who was in a boyband Blue? Then i say no he don't look like Tupac.

sorry honey you got it all mixed up they two dont look like each other what so ever because number one tupac is still my babydaddy and number two he looks fine as hell

umm too little..but i see what u mean..btw Tupac was a lot hotter than this other guy