Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareOther - General Health Care · 1 decade ago

Any suggestions for helping "Water on the knee"?

My dad has a huge lump under his knee.. called "water on the knee". the only thing is hes into being all natural so he doesnt go to the hospital and such does anyone have suggestions to make it go away or soothe it? It would be very appreciated! thank you!

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    local numbing meds/needle aspiration. It won't go away with "natural" treatment. either he lives with it, it gets bigger or go to the doc. just the way it is.

    Source(s): nurse
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.