Want to see good wrestling again Solution?

wwe keeps pushing older guys. they do try to push new ones but because there is so much talent at once they cant concentrate on any one guy. havent u noticed when watching wwe that the crowd may aaswell be at ******* home they are well silent. i dont know about u but i wanna see new guys i am bored with the same old flames the fire in them is dying. i ask people to buy new wrestlers merchandise cheer people you like boo people you dislike bt please dont just sit there in silence otherwise this will go on for a long time. only we can change the product if all of us bought santino merchandise tommorow he would become popular he was just an example of the power we have over the product, we need to do something.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Rohit
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

--WWE should fire some non wrestlers like Knox and Snitsky,and sign some descent/good wrestlers from ROH.

---Make ECW(and please change the name of this show from ECW to DCW=Debutant Chamionship wrestling or something else but not ECW) a 1 and a half or 2 hour show to give extra time for their upcoming and underrated stars.

---No space for Divas like Maria or McCool and take some female wrestlers from SHIMMER and Japan.

---Hire some new and good agents that means former wrestlers with atleast 10 yrs ring of experience and give some freedom to them.

---10 min bouts for RAW and SD.

WWE ppv's r great but their shows sucks(except Smackdown)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

WWE needs to buy TNA and do a invasion storyline with WWE vs TNA and have mega pushes for Sting, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal and Snoma Joe.

• 4 years ago

A wrestler is pushed especially because of the fact the enterprise thinks they are able to make the main money off of the skills. Pushes could additionally come as the thank you to work out if the skills is waiting for the super time. they are additionally pushed for devotion and loyalty. they are able to additionally be pushed using a sympathy vote of self assurance; as replace into the case with Rey Misterio.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

haha, "we need to do something"

what are you going to do, stand outside of vince's house and protest???

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.