I have been on my period for two weeks. And I have red clumps coming out all the time.?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It sounds like a miscarriage. Schedule an appointment.

• *~*~*
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

The clumps are pretty normal as long as you are not in any extreme pain. The fact that it has been going for two weeks may or not be normal, there are a lot of factors to consider. First of all, if you are relatively young and haven't had that many periods yet, this is completely normal. If you have started a new birth control or taken the plan B contraceptive pill, this is normal. If this has happened to you before, it is normal. If you have missed a period, this is normal.

If none of the factors I described above are true, you should see a doctor about it, but I would not worry too much. It does NOT sound like you have a miscarriage.

• 1 decade ago

red clumps is pretty normal. Also, depending on your sexual activity you can have more or less clumps ( I took plan B once and had Alot of clumps) The two weeks though is pretty long, id call ur gyno

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm guessing that it depends on your age and whether or not you're sexually active. If you're not, then two weeks really shouldn't be that big of a deal. and as to the blood clots, it happens. nothing out of the ordinary there.

Help me out please?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Als4f...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

if it has been that heavy for 2 weeks, u should see a doctor. i hate those big *** blood clots. theyre gross, arent they??!! but unless the clots are really big, i think thats normal. ive always had them. ??

• 1 decade ago

it's normal

Source(s): ya know
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.