Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Florida vs. Florida State?.....your take on the upcoming game?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Joel
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Florida State is not the program that it used to be a few years ago. Advantage Florida, by at least 2 TDs.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Florida

• Lee
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

If Florida State players can make a silence of comments headin into this weekend it might end up ok for the Seminoles, Im not saying there goin to win but I am say they wont have to eat there words like Buster Davis had to do last year.Tebow and Harvin just love these games against Florida State, Harvin had the big run to beat the seminoles to get them on the right track for the national championship, Tebow last year perform where he broke his non throwin arm to win the heisman. This season will have most likely both outcomes with Harvin havin a big run to get them pass the seminoles and get them to a national championship start and tebow gets his game to make a last statement before the heisman is decided. my take 49-17. Seminoles keep it close in the first but then loses it in the next 3 quarters.

• 1 decade ago

Come on man watch a better game. Florida has already won.

peace,me

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Steve
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Gators by 24

• 1 decade ago

i'm not a florida fan, but i do hope they win and continue the dominance in the NC title picture for the SEC. and they will beat bama.

• 1 decade ago

florida will pull it out

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Florida.

But this week they will only win by 30.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.