poll: what did you get on your last birthday?

whats the happs

Favorite Answer

My last birthday hasn't come yet. (Lord willing)

I got way too much so I shared some with a neighbor that doesn't have as much as I. I had an extra warm and fuzzy robe and some extra warm slippers to go with it and in return I got back some beautiful angel ornaments to hang on my Christmas Tree and a Old World Santa and a Beautiful snowman to put in my window. I also received a wood music box that plays the tune (my favorite) Amazing Grace. A pair of green and gold silk pj's from Victoria Secret and a music box globe. A couple of terry gowns and a new scarf hat (my old one I had given away to my neighbor because she didn't have one and it was cold outside) so my sweet husband replaced it. And I got a lot of beautiful cards and sweet phone calls from home from my children, grandchildren and friends which were the best gifts of all next to the gift of life and love that God continues to give me each and every day. I owe to my Husband also the Love Respect Consideration and Sweetness he gives to me continually without fail. Without all these last things the former things would mean nothing. November 20th was my 56th Birthday.

Source(s): Thank You for letting me share this with you all!

A lot of stuff

..Another ipod (yellow one), Big bag of goodies lol, New clothes,

Some Jewelry, Another Guitar, Hello Kitty stuff....

Most things a 15 year old would get.

=]

I got some money and then a bunch of little presents.

but the best present was Jesse McCartney and Jordin Sparks concert tickets from my sister<3

My husband got me a Nintendo DS! I really like it! My parents got me a really nice leather bag for my laptop, and my in laws got me a gift card. My brother got me pajamas, my grandparents got me some money.

My birthday is on December 23rd so it's coming up soon! I wonder what I will get???

A BIKe jk

xbox 360!

I got a big stiff 100 dollar bill

A trip to see the UFC live. Whooo hoooo. Was lots of fun.

nothing!!!!my husband rubbish at prezzies and also (im in need of a bit of sympathy here)for our first wedding aniversary last year(which is paper)i got him a star in the orion constellation and named it after us so therefore the certificate was paper...good idea i thought!....i got a card as this is also like paper!!!!!!!!not amused next year if i dont get something nice his prezzie will be signed divorce papers....lol

A wii!

i was so happy, cause my mum kept saying she couldnt get her hands on one ( cause my bday is near xmas )

then i got it on my bday :)

my arm felt so dead by the end of the night lol

Nothing. I don't celebrate the anniversary of the birth of the biggest AS@ i know.