Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Ann Coulter's jaw has been wired shut. Could this Obama's first accomplishment and can we expect more of this?

The New York Post has reported that Coulter's jaw has been wired shut.

Favorite Answer

One down. Limbaugh, Hannity, Savage and Drudge, and my life will be complete. lol

This is Ann Coulter at her best!

Goldie Lox–Little Red Riding Hood (dye job)

There is nothing is wrong with her jaw, much like her facts which she gets out of who knows where, there is NO documentation of her injury.

This is nothing more than a ploy to gain sympathy, to get people to listen to her or rather prime an audience for her new audio book and or her new book.

Anyone who's watching the news knows no one will be listening to her for the next month anyway, but she needs to gain presence in the christmas market of book/audio sales, and after that it's all about the inauguration and moving forward.

At which point her slanderous remarks would be realized for the least of what they are, possibly by then even tin the words of a stupid irresponsible pundit "traitorous".

Source(s): I've searched news on the internet for: Injury - Ann Coulter There is NOTHING, only what was reported in the NY Post today. Not exactly a paper of record, but it's probably the best she could do at the time.

No, but that's because I don't think he'd arrange to get someone's jaw broken for the crime of being an idiot. I'm having a schadenfreude moment, though. That woman's a menace in 3-inch heels to the collective IQ of the country.

Yes, Obama did it and he's did a good job. . Now he is working on Bush because every time GW opens his mouth the market goes down.

Source(s): TheWhiteHouse. gov
  • whimsy

Well, sucking up to the Bush Administration for 8 years would definitely be damaging

Just a little something called poetic justice. I wonder who the lucky bugger was that got to brake her jaw.

Obama didn't do this one. But mercifully we won't have to hear her acrid remarks. As a Republican and a Conservative I can't stand her which means she's a bit too much for me too.

• Bryan

Why did Obama personally break her jaw? The fact that this is being reported with such sadistic glee disturbs me more than anything Colter might have to say about anything.

Edit: Look at all the thumbs down. Tell me again how liberals are for free speech. Cheering injury to someone because you disagree with what they have to say. You people are so transparent!

someone finally figured out how to shut her up.

• gone

Hallelujah! The Universe does unfold as it should.

Oh please. If this was Olberman some of you would be doing the happy dance.