rebby849 asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

if i dyed my hair strawberry blonde & hate it, is it bad to dye it back to dark brown after only a week?

i have been dying my hair dark brown for the past 3 years. yesterday i dyed it strawberry blond for a show, which required a full bleach and then the reddish color. i hate it. would it be terrible for my hair if i dyed it back to my dark brown if i only wait a week?

Favorite Answer

i'm a natural blonde, and i've been dying my hair dark broan for a little over 6 years now. I was told to wait at least 2 weeks before putting any sort of dye in your hair.

hope this helps!

hmm.. im a natural dark brownnn, and when i had blonde hair i wanted to change my hair back to brown, but i wanted to know kinda how

it would look first, because i havn't had my hair dark in sooo long!

i went to sally's and got this moose, that changed my hair to dark brown, but wasnt bad for your hair, and washes right out.

anyway, yeahh it is very damaging to your hair, so i suggest

maybe just useing this moose that i used for maybe like a week.

then die your hair back. nobody would know :-) it works really well!

hope i helpeddd, goodluckkk!

yeah it would prolly kill ur hair. I would take the risk of dying it back to brown and just take EXTREMELY good care of it. like not straightening or crimping or curling or blow drying until its healthy and use some really good conditioner.

why dont you just do a semi perminant dark brown...they way you will not damage your hair and it will be brown!