whats this bump on my knee?

im 13, and since i was 10-11 i have had a bump that stick out around 2 cm out of my right knee... i do a LOT of sport, more than 10 hours a week... it doesnt hurt normally, only after i do excercise... i havnt gone to the doctors because it doesnt effect my performance and so dont want to have a fat operation... does anyone know what it might be? oh, it hurts when you push down...it feels hard like a bone but i doubt its my bone thats out of place; it doesnt hurt nearly enough....

Favorite Answer

It's AIDS!

If you've just had a growth spurt, maybe you had Osgood-Schlatter disease. It typically shows up in kids, mainly boys, between 11-15 during growing spurts. It's got something to do with the bones or tendons catching up with the rate of growth. (Especially since you are active in sports.) Just like you, people typically don't have any complications from OS. When the symptoms have run their course you are left with a bump just below your knee cap where the tendons connect with the shin bone.

Still, if I were you I'd have a doctor check it out to be sure.

it ought to be reason with the aid of a lot of issues.. donning tight outfits and sweating feels like the main obvious reason in view that your knees bend whilst strolling and rub on the clothing.