Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

I am 16 years old and im on coumadin...and i need help ?

umm i am on coumadin and i have been feeling a lil different...like i eat alot more then i use to and my acne is getting worst and i have been haveing alot of headaches...would coumadin cause that...

• polly
    Favorite Answer

Hope this help

* skin changes or discoloration anywhere on your body;

* purple toes or fingers;

* pain in your stomach, back, or sides;

* low fever, loss of appetite, dark urine, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);

* diarrhea, fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms;

* easy bruising or bleeding that will not stop;

* blood in your urine;

* black, bloody, or tarry stools;

* nosebleeds, bleeding gums, coughing up blood;

* feeling weak or light-headed;

* sudden headache, confusion, problems with vision, speech, or balance;

* sudden leg or foot pain; or

* sudden numbness or weakness, especially on one side of the body.

Less serious side effects may include:

* nausea, vomiting, stomach pain;

* gas and bloating; or

* hair loss.

• gatti

Wow, i'm so sorry!!!! :( *hugs* even as, i'm a person who's greatly closer to youngster intercourse/being pregnant, my middle is going out to you. Honey, you must tell your mother-now! Earlier than it may be too overdue! I comprehend it appears like the end of the world, and your mother maybe dissatisfied, however you have to do that!!! Your mom maybe dissatisfied, given that shall we face it, you're easiest sixteen and you are her child! But, you must work out what the plan will in most cases be. Keep it? Abortion? Adoption? In case you intend on maintaining the child and/or adoption, you have to converse to medical professionals, talents families, and so on. You need to verify yourself good- are you healthful? Will your youngster be healthy? If the plan is abortion, whilst I don't help it (despite the fact that mockingly i am professional-option), you have to make a determination and make a determination fast. The longer time is going, the extra tricky it'll get. I'm sorry your ex used to be as soon as a jerk. Unfortunately a couple of people have to be trained the tricky technique. You are now not the one one, even though. Various men and females may also be giant jerks. You want your mom to aid you-emotionally, colossal time. Yes she'll be irritated however she is going to help! Good good fortune hun! :D <three