What do you think about my husband?

My husband and I where checking out at the grocery store. I was bagging the grocery's. Before you judge me about bagging the grocery's. My husband puts the grocery in the car and carriers the grocery's up three flits of stairs. My husband looked at the cashier cleavage several times in front of me. I am not saying men are not going to look because I know they are going to look at women. Don't do it where I can notice. What do you think about this?

Just to let you know I have big breast.

If it bothers you, talk to him. BUT remember this conversation, because more than likely there will be a time in the future that it will be thrown in your face.

If you talk to him and say "Hey I know your a guy and your going to take a glance it's normal, just try not to do it in front of me, please."

Later in the future if he does something behind your back like that and you find out about it, don't ask him why he did it because you have already given him permission to do things behind your back so that it will not hurt you.

In my opinion if it's bothering you just say it bothers you. You know for a fact when the cat is away the mice will play so there is no need to tell him to do it when your not around.

Look at it this way...This is something I say "He can get his appetite any where as long as he eats at home." Think about that. It may help you when you think of the day at the grocery store.

Some guys are just like that. The guy I'm with is respectful enough not to. He was married to a woman who had breast cancer and he stayed with her through out. She had both breast removed and she also had large breast's. She passed away five years ago because the cancer returned. There are not many people in the world who know what love really is.

If it bothers you talk to him about it. Let him know how bad it feels when his eyes wander. Some guys can control it. I have noticed a few men that don't wander towards my chest. Good men are out there.

If you love him then help him build a bridge to compromise. Good luck

I would be more upset at the woman for dressing that way - especially in a work environment where you are doing business. I would say something to the management - that you felt her low-cut blouse was uncalled for in a "family" place of business. I wouldn't want my 12 year old to have to see that.

Honestly, men are wired up to look. Although, I am pretty lucky, as my husband (at least) doesn't do it in front of me. I get to live in my little world thinking he doesn't look. But, I'm sure when I'm not around, or if he doesn't think I'm looking, I'm sure he's stollen some glances here and there.

However, BECAUSE men are wired up to look - women should dress more appropriately. I'm not saying we need to wear black apron dresses like the Amish, but there's something to be said for dressing like a "lady" instead of a whore. I have a trim figure, but I try to make sure I dress so that other men aren't oggling me - for my husband's sake - and for the consideration of other wives.

It is perfectly normal. Altough it does gets me jealous if my man looks at another womens breast but that's because it's big and it's right there and it's hard to avoid looking down there. I'm a girl and my friend has D cup breast implants and most of the time when I talk to her I end up looking at her breast because it just so big and it's hard to avoid. It may sound funny but it's true. So same thing go for men. Some may may be perverted and intentionally look at her breast but some don't mean to look at their breast.

If I was to bagging groceries I wouldn't of even noticed my husband looking at her I would of been busy. Guys are going to look. It was right in front of him. I think it is way more disrespectful when you walk down the isle with your husband and he keeps staring up and down at a woman turning his head and all. That was my ex husband.

No matter how respectful a man is, looking at cleavage is second nature, like following the smell of cookies baking. He definitely should be at least aware of this though, so he can practice not doing it. It WILL take practice. Let him know that you don't like it (dont' make a big deal though) and that way he'll be aware and start practicing. Not looking is a learned behavior.

Well first thing is that if it bothers you as it obvisouly did, then mention it to him. It's best not to let this stuff fester and hurt without talking about it.

My opinion...unless he was being gross about it, then it is probably not a big deal at all. Women look at men all the time and it too means nothing. In fact, sometimes I find myself staring at another guy's crotch out of curiosity, wondering which side it's hanging on, but I wouldn't DREAM of checking for myself. Honestly, are you capable of noticing another man without wanting to jump in bed with him? I bet your husband is too, unless you have other doubts about him that you're not sharing.

• Hanna

Not only men do it, but women too. I am a living proof :D I was at UPS the other day, and the manager came out from the office to assist me in packing. All I can say is, her shirt is not appropriate for what she's doing. She put pole strippers to shame! I can't help but to look at her melons while talking to her instead of her eyes. I'm straight, mind you. We're all just human, it's something we can't help with.

I'm pretty tiny, and I have large breasts as well -- they look especially big on me too because I'm small. My husband still looks at other women's breasts, though. He just glances of course, because anything else would be completely tasteless -- it's just a regular male reaction to having breasts flaunted in his face.

I've caught my husband taking a glance at many women's breasts and it doesn't bother me. It's not like he's staring or oogling -- if that were the case, he'd be in big trouble. A glance is a glance, it's really not a big deal. He's a man, there are breasts, he's going to look. :) Just pretend not to notice.

He should be helping you pack even if he loads and unloads the car! It is rude to look at another womans breast while you are right there. When you left the store I would have said, enjoy the view dear he would get the message!

My husband knows better that to be that rude.