Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

why do people talk about one another and do you think it is right?

i think it is wrong because you dont want 2 be treated that way and

you also have to think about other people feelings instead of your own

• Zeke
    Favorite Answer

You know, I'm female, but almost all my friends are guys because at least if they're going to talk about each other they'll say it to each other's faces.

I hate it when girls talk about each other behind their back, and even more when they try to engage me in dissing someone who isn't there to defend herself. Usually it isn't someone they know well. So what if a person is odd? They likely have a good reason to be that way.

Plus, every time I hear someone start this, I can't help but wonder if they're going to be discussing me the moment I'm out the door.

Some people just think it's a popular thing to do.

Remember this: Ask yourself this...When I'm not around, "do they talk about me behind my back"?

No?...Think again, if you think they don't. People in general feel for one another, and then there are some who get their kicks that way.

It's always going to be that way. It's as though it's a bit of news

instead of gossip.

Girls are usually guilty of this. We have all done it at one time or another..however...many girls seem to OD. That's another reason why I don't get along with females. They find the stupidest reasons to talk mess too. Like about the way the person is dressed, or how they walk etc. It's ridiculous.

A wise man once said ''The only thing worse than been talked about is not being talked about.''

Nope, I hate gossip, what goes around comes around.

Because it's human nature and society wouldn't function if they didn't.

Think about it.