I just started using AcneFree - did you use it and what did you think of it?

Does it work??? I have no info about it. My dad bought it so I just started using it... If you stop using it will you get tons of pimples again? Do you have to use it forever like ProActiv?

Favorite Answer

I used it... the only thing that really works for me is that face wash and i notice better results when I let it sit on my face for a few minutes before I wash it off. Same thing for proactiv facewash. yes you will break out if you stop using it, just liek anything else. Well i go to a dermatologist and their stuff is way faster. I am using a benzoyl peroxide cream but i wear it to bed and it works on my face all night, so i get to wake up with clearer skin, and smaller bumps.. till they're gone. You dont need accutane unless your skin is REALLY bad. My bf used it, his face was awful

acne free is the exact same thing as proactiv, but cheaper. it didnt work for me, either one of them. and if you stop using it, chances are you will get pimples again. there is no real cure for acne, except accutane, which i am going on in a few weeks. its a very very strong acne pill with very terrible side effects. however, it is as close to 100% as you can get to getting rid of acne and the results can last anywhere between 5 years to forever and 80% of people never saw another pimple again. i would go to the dermatologist. he can give you medicine that will work way better and be way stronger than proactiv or acnefree.

My kids found that it was better than proactive-not as drying-

it is not a cure.

It is half the price of proactive.

My kids got better results from acnefree and are still using it.

They both have mild acne, not enough to require accutane.

One of them sees a dermatologist from time to time for clogged pores in his neck.