Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

What is the normal amount of time ? That a male has to rest to build up a reserve to be able to go into heat ?

A male can have sex BUT ! What kind of sex ? If a male builds up a full reserve of ....... He can not only have sex as normal but he can up the ante by going into genuine " HEAT " And this can make all the difference in the world. //but do males have enough patients and will power before hand to do this ! He has to save himself for at least 2 weeks or more !!!

Favorite Answer

a male animal can rutt, but heat is a female cycle. that aside you are saying there is a point where a male can perform at a higher level. you know this from experience? i remember my first time, after years of not ejaculating. all it was is over way to quick. i dont know that it was better.

• Sammi

2 seconds!

We men can go at it many times during the night. During one of my 6 hour marathons I got off 19 times.

• Bub

I don't know that any of your statements are fact. Males can breed over and over again and may impregnate during any of those breeding sessions.

• *Cara*

This "question" makes absolutely no sense. Men do not go into "heat". Stay in school kid.

It depends on how hard you suck it back up.

what heat? i dont get this really!