i like a girl 2 years younger than me?

shes in 8th grade and im a sophmore, is that ok?

and no im not taking advantage of her, she likes me i like her, its a 2 way thing and im a christian so i dont believe in premarital.....stuff

Favorite Answer

yeah... i would say its fine!! imma freshman, and i like a senior.. lol

• gatti

It's best... If we keep in combination for 2 years, by the point you flip 18 it relatively is not going to topic than she's simply sixteen. As lengthy as she continually sees eye to eye it would possibly not be a giant deal in any respect.

I think this is perfectly fine, if she is mature for her age and you are not trying to take advantage of her. Take your time with her and I wish you the best of luck

• yeah my joes a freshman in college and im sophmore in high school age dont matter why dont people see that

ye i suppose

i know a friend that is 14 and is going out with a 16/17 year old

so ye give it a go

gggoooddd luck

It's fine, but what do you want with a girl that young? Meet someone your own age.

Liking her is fine but it depends how serious you want to get with her as she is still very young

she might think that its a little weird because you are in high school and shes in middle school but thats ok if you really like her i guess try

• cassie

age is just a number, go for it if that where ur heart leads u

Ussually it is.

If you like her and she doesn't like you though, that's sorta extra creepy lol.