i like a girl 2 years younger than me?

shes in 8th grade and im a sophmore, is that ok?

Update:

and no im not taking advantage of her, she likes me i like her, its a 2 way thing and im a christian so i dont believe in premarital.....stuff

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yeah... i would say its fine!! imma freshman, and i like a senior.. lol

• gatti
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

It's best... If we keep in combination for 2 years, by the point you flip 18 it relatively is not going to topic than she's simply sixteen. As lengthy as she continually sees eye to eye it would possibly not be a giant deal in any respect.

• 1 decade ago

I think this is perfectly fine, if she is mature for her age and you are not trying to take advantage of her. Take your time with her and I wish you the best of luck

• yeah my joes a freshman in college and im sophmore in high school age dont matter why dont people see that

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ye i suppose

i know a friend that is 14 and is going out with a 16/17 year old

so ye give it a go

gggoooddd luck

• 1 decade ago

It's fine, but what do you want with a girl that young? Meet someone your own age.

• 1 decade ago

Liking her is fine but it depends how serious you want to get with her as she is still very young

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

she might think that its a little weird because you are in high school and shes in middle school but thats ok if you really like her i guess try

• cassie
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

age is just a number, go for it if that where ur heart leads u

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ussually it is.

If you like her and she doesn't like you though, that's sorta extra creepy lol.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.