Joke - Is it funny or no?

Tom was lying on his deathbed, surrounded by his family. He turned his head to look at his wife. "Ktherine my love, I must know. Have you ever been unfathful to me?"

The wife was shocked. "What?"

"Look at our children."

She did. The eldest son was tall and blonde and handsome. The eldest daughter was tall and blonde and stunningly beautiful. The youngest daughter was tall and blonde and very pretty. But the youngest son looked nothing like his siblings; he was short and dark haired and quite ugly to look at.

"Katherine, tell me...is our youngest son truely mine? I wont judge you if he's not, for you have given me the best years of my life."

"Tom I promise you," she sobbed, "He really is your son."

"Thank you." Tom smiled, and then he died happy.

Katherine dried her tears and kissed him goodbye. "Thank God you didnt ask about the other three."

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

YES . I have heard it before and always crack up when I hear it. I tell it to people to warn them not to ask a question you don't really want the answers to . 5 stars for that joke. But in my joke , she says yes and then says the others aren't . that is the warning Don't ask if the question is not one you want to know .............LOL

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

6/10

• 1 decade ago

I knew where this was going halfway through the joke! To be precise ,"he was short and dark haired and quite ugly to look at."

Obvious, but still funny.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

haha I thought he was going to ask about the other 3 lol

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Nope.

No, that isn't funny at all.

Its kind of like, "Oh, I get it" *Fake chuckle*

Peace and Love to All

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

haha it's cute but prob. hard to explain in person.. and kinda wrong since he's dying lol

• 1 decade ago

Haha wow. I have heard that before. I think it is funny ;-)

• 1 decade ago

good for a chuckle

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hahahahhahaha thats hilarious ... wow thank u i was having such a down day but ahaha!! :)

• 1 decade ago

haha yea its pretty funny

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.