Anonymous

Im looking for a job, if anyone could help that would be great?

need a job tomorrow is anyones company that they work for need someone? I have already filled out a profile on monster, career builder, snag a job, ect. Also created profiles on many Temp agencys. Im really just asking if someones place that they currently work at needs someone. Im a hardworker and a quick learner.

Favorite Answer

Did you do all this stuff online? If you did, then chances are the companies you applied to are ignoring you. I would try to fax the resume to the temp agency and request for an appointment. That was how I go "inside" the temp agency without knowing anyone who works there.Request for an appointment. Take the tests and go in person is much better. Hopefully the temp agencies are not that slow this time because of the economy. Continue networking. Something is bound to happen. Good luck.

If you haven't already I would try Craigslist. Sometimes you can get quick work from that site.