For people that think the Earth is 6000 years old?

I'm bored today ( out of school ) and I fell like bashing primitive people, so here goes

If the Earth was 6000 years old, the Sun wouldn't be as hot as it is now. It would probably be the same size, but the process of getting sunlight out, and heat takes million of years. number 2 ( ha ha I said number 2 ) the moon is full of craters. If the moon was also 6000 years old, do you know how many craters the earth would have? The moon is a quarter of a million miles away, a small distance in space, and sure enough, the EArth would have had plenty rocks stuffed up our you know whats. How do you explain the size of the universe? Or did it somehow deny Physics in the 6000 years? Finally one word for you DINOSAURS. No, not John Mccain, the real thing

Favorite Answer

Does your mommy know you are on her computer?

Kp

Hey- speaking of dinosaurs, what do you all think of the T. Rex that was found with extant flesh?

That's an amazing find that somehow, for some odd reason, we just don't hear much about any more.

Hmmm.

Maybe they're being secretly cloned.

Bless up.

;)

I am not one of the people who believes that the Earth is only 6000 years old and your "facts" and arguments make me cringe.

It's not a very good challenge to young earth creationism but they have to be allowed a few easy ones now and again. It wouldn't be fair to give them an intellectual pounding all of the time.

maybe you should go back to school, because if you actually read the bible instead of letting your teachers tell you what it says, you would actually learn something. But then again, the bible states that a proverb in the mouth of a fool is useless. Did you ever think that you were that fool?

• enamel

Since you're bored, why not do something constructive and not remain ignorant. How old does a dinosaur have to be to fit your ideals? The universe is ever expanding, what is holding it together? Science calls it 'dark energy', Christians know it as God.

The things you quote as facts are no more than poor assumptions and no more provable than the God you deny.

You're bored so you're boring everyone else with this boring question. Do what I do on a day off- eat a bowl of cereal and take a nap.

look not trying to condemn your beliefs but you really need to study up on your facts. i would suggest you go to the website answersingenesis.com and there you will find the answers you are seeking. The world was created 6,000 years ago. I pray that you find your information and use it wisely

Source(s): Answersingenesis.com the Bible Faith Christainity

Don't you know satin made it appear the earth is old to test our faith?

Source(s): sarcasm
  • elyon

Why not just read a book or something?

FALSE

people believe that the creation of people is 6,000 years old not the earth.