unblock myspace at home?

a while ago i blocked myspace some how and i don't remember how i did it. it only goes to the home page and when i try to sign in it takes me back to the home page. how do i unblock it so i can sign in without prooxies? thanks.

Favorite Answer

Open up your broswer and go to tool and click setting and open the blocked list and unblock myspace.com...

If it doesnt work then try oppening your protection like norton antivirus and unblock it from there

On your browser go to tool go to security go to the site and unblock it.

in case you reside on your dad's homestead, then he has each perfect to dam it on the laptop. inspite of no count in case you're 18 or no longer, he will pay the very own loan & you do no longer pay lease. My suggestion may well be to apply a chum's laptop at their homestead in case you will be able to desire to. I, in my view, think of MySpace is hyped up & risky because of the fact there is various predators available & little ones don't understand how plenty very own counsel they placed available in our online international & many times create an entire new "online" character. you're safer no longer messing with it & your dad merits Kudos for blockading it.