I need ring help please.. ?

I am getting my husband a wedding band for Christmas, and I found a really decently priced gold one, its a 4mm is that large enough for a man or should I go for a 6mm? My hands are the same size as his... so he doesn't have big hands they are average. Skinny and long fingers

I dont know what he prefers, Its a suprise so Im not asking.

He likes Gold, so I am going with that.

I found a 5mm Comfort fit that I can afford?

Favorite Answer

4mm is too small for a man.

Most men prefer a bigger ring. More importantly, one that they can put on and never think about. Therefore it should be the same pattern (or lack of pattern) all the way around it. It should NOT be gold as gold requires work to maintain. Look at the Titanium...or there is even a better material, but I can't think of it.. Carbon (something).. I think.

6mm. They are more comfortable. My husband has skinny fingers and that is what he prefers.

• Lydia

My husband prefers a narrower band, even though he has huge hands and lean, big fingers.

i would go for the 6mm. bigger rings look better on men

my co-worker has skinny and long fingers, his is 6mm and looks nice....

It's personal preference entirely. What does he prefer?