Poll: what do u do to relieve stress?

I have a 2 year old who drives me crazy. What do u do to relieve stress?? i might continue smoking because it seems like its the only thing to calm me down.

Favorite Answer

get some old stuff that you don't need anymore and a bat....go outside and do some damage. then as you clean it up think about the true meaning of life.

• s

Yeah, as the other responder answered, there are natural substances at the health food store to buy.

Also, try something creative which has nothing to do with anyone but you. I write poetry and do artwork. If I'm too tense I can't read (and I love reading) so I might watch a good film. Take a walk, take a run, cook something fun and interesting that you would never dare til now. Go buy yourself something to spoil yourself.

The point is, do something to keep yourself away from the stress causing factor. Don't smoke, you don't need it and your child certainly doesn't need it.

If you find this unmanageable, talk to to someone. Talk to a good friend who also has young children so you can share with her/him and maybe get some advice.

Good luck.

Source(s): Though my kids are older, I've been there for sure.

I say continue smoking if it helps you. Make it a game with your two-year old. When she is acting up, tell her it is time to smoke and give her a candy cigarette while you have a real one. Another thing you can do to amuse her while smoking is to get some soap bubble liquid and a wand. Take a big puff of your cigarette and blow some nice white smoke bubbles into the room and let her pop them. Kids love to do this!

You just have to remember he/she's only two and exploring his/her world.

Hopefully you'll learn to find all the crap that stresses you out cute. I have a 1 yr old who tears my house up every 20 minutes, but I can't get stressed because he's trying to figure things out.

Good luck.

Source(s): As far as stress relief... I walk away from the situation if i can.

i smoke, but it can't relieve the stress caused by my 8 year old niece who's parents don't believe in a.d.d. drugs. after she comes over i excuse myself to the gym and take it out on a treadmill.

Praying and reading the bible

helps me in relieving stress.

Working out, followed by a bath, then some Music. BQ: Reporter trolls.

listen to music...

go for a walk...

send your little child to play school or something for a few hours

Smoking is only a temporary crutch and just makes you crave more.

MEDITATION!

• ♪♫

bubble bath, listen to music, go on youtube