i need advice how can i make more money with these limits in the national?

i passed the asvab with a 31 on the 3rd try in a junior in highschool i got to basic in the summer i do pt on the weeekends starting next month which jobs can i get with my score im 17 no license i wanna good job with a decent pay so wat would be the best route for me ?

Favorite Answer

Wow, I thought you had to get atleast a 50 to join the military. For the most part, you don't get different pay with different jobs. Pay is determined by your rank, not your job. My advice is to not join up yet. Finish school, and study your *** off to get a better score on the ASVAB.

one doesnt pass or fail the asvab you are just compared to people around you.

your jobs will be very limited because of your very low score but every position in the army pays the same at the rank you are at. you can request to take the asvab again before you leave just study for it and youll get bette jobs.