Jessie asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

what do you think about men's eye lashes?

Im not gay and no supited or mean answers like are you gay or anything like that. If a guy has thick lashes should he use mascara.

• Favorite Answer

no he shouldnt. its very pretty if they are natural and thick

Ha! that's nothing I have super long lashes naturally, and every once and a while I have people ask if I wear mascara.....sorry ladies no I don't it's all natural and yes you can be jealous.

Jesse, if you are lucky enough to have thick eyelashes, you definitely do not need to wear mascara. We all wish we had thick eyelashes, I know that is why I wear mascara, to try to make my pitiful thin eyelashes look thick! I bet they show off your eyes like crazy,

no way! a man wearing mascara is not sexy... especially if they have thick lashes already, what would be the point?!

no. thick and dark NATURAL lashes are gorgeous on a guy. anything natural on a guy is better than a guy wearing makeup.

• sonia

definetly not because it since his eyelashes are already thick, it will make it obviuos when hes wearing mascara.

• Jini

Are u Gay?? Just Kidding.. just wanted to annoy you...

Seriously though -- NO MASCARA!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont think so- if you already have thick lashes you should be fine :)

uh no. what made you think of that?

definitley no in my opinion!!