Simple question....have any of you just "known" you were pregnant?

Any of you women just have that feeling that you know you are pg? If so how many dpo did you have this feeling? I am 6 dpo and cant stop thinking about being pregnant sorry haha. Thanks in advance

• anna
    Favorite Answer

there must be many woman like me i think.just less then a week after ovulation i had this strange feeling that it had happened.i dont know what it was but i just couldn't shake off this feeling.& soon enough weird things started happening with my body for the first time.but before any symptoms its the intution that arrived first.i tested 6 days before my periods were due & got my faint positive.all the best & tons of baby dust coming ur way.

Source(s): 12 weeks pregnant with #1

I knew right away. Unfortunately, my pregnancy ended at 5.5 weeks due to miscarriage :(

Keep in mind that it may take a long time to get pregnant. It took us 13 months of ttc naturally to get pregnant with our first. I don't know how long you've been trying, but I just wanted to point that out. Just because you don't conceive right away does not mean that there is anything necessarily wrong with you. Also, miscarriage is very, very common. Many estimate that miscarriages happen in 1 in 4 pregnancies. In the past, women just thought they were having a late and/or heavier period but now women test so early with hpts that it seems like miscarriages are everywhere.

Honestly, I've found that forgetting I'm ttc and just focusing on other things has helped. Otherwise you're just going to focus on every single symptom or feeling and be incredibly disappointed when your period arrives each month.

Source(s): First pregnancy ended in miscarriage

lol I started having dreams that I was pregnant with a girl, and I was going to tell everyone at my wedding that I was 3 months pregnant. WELL...July 24th, 2006 (1 month and 2 days before the wedding) I found out I was 11 week pregnant. *that was the 1st time I had missed my period*

THEN...this past August, I started having dreams I was pregnant with twins, boy and girl, due on mothers day. WELL...I just had a miscarriage November 12th, and it looked like 2 sacs....but the lab couldn't test them because I accidently flushed one down the toilet.

Source(s): Mommy to 20 month old little girl and TTC#2

Sometimes a woman will want to be pregnant so bad that she will really think she is. She'll even make herself believe that she has the symptoms. I'm guilty of this just recently and after seeing AF I got dissapointed and stopped believing i was pregnant and suddenly all of those symptoms i thought i had faded. Even though I'm still trying for a baby, I'm not making myself believe that I'm pregnant......I'm not getting my hopes up either. I'm just waiting to see if AF shows up......which is what you should probably do.

I felt that way two months in a row, but I wasn't actually pregnant until the second month.

Anytime you feel that way, there's a 50% chance you're right.

• Stina

With my first, as soon as we had sex I had the thought cross my mind. With my second, I knew as soon as the egg implanted because of implantation bleeding. It was just so obvious that that was what it was. ( We later lost that baby due to an ectopic) And with my current pregnancy, I was clueless :)

I knew before I tested, but I don't remember how many days I was... I remember I kept telling my husband I wanted to buy a test and he told me I was fine and to wait for my period.

With my first baby, we were trying, but when I was preggo, I did not know. Now that we are trying for our second, I feel that I am pregnant every month. lol. My mind plays with me saying that I have weird cravings and cramps and what not...it's weird. ;)

• I knew something was wrong. I was either pg or getting the worse case of pms ever!!!!

Source(s): 14w3d pg w/ baby #1

I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW UNTIL MY HUBBY TOLD ME. LOL