Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

Do you like it when your women does your laundry?

or would you rather do it yourself.

Favorite Answer

We share in the laundry. Although I make sure when it comes to some of her clothes I set them aside to make sure they don't require some special cycle or hand washing. Heck with my ex she was so bad at ironing clothes they actually looked worse when she got finished.

My husband and I put our dirty clothes in the same laundry basket. When I do laundry, I wash all our clothes together. Then again, my husband works a white collar job.

If my husband was clue collar and his clothes were filthy, I'd wash them separate from mine but I would still do his laundry. Why not? Being married is about doing things for one another and trying to make one another happy. :)

Hell I don't need a woman to wash my laundry I was doing it before I met her, and to be honest I`am better at it than she is.I don't get it when a man cant do his laundry, cook, pay a bill, grocery shopping, or manage his money, or even write a check, or money order to pay the bills.I appreciate it when she dose it, but she knows she don't have to cause Ill do it myself.

We're not allowed to do each other's laundry as we like our clothes washed and folded differently lol

I love doin laundry, i enjoy it. He would rather me do it so he has more time doing other things hahah!

• opetke

I love it when she does my laundry! It's just so nice!

Course, she loves it when I take the trash out in the rain or chop firewood for our wood stove.

So it evens out.

I do my own laundry, she has enough to do with out adding to it.

'your women'?? what era were you born in? Do your own laundry you chavanist...

Hubby does not have the option. The first and last time I asked him to wash a load, my favorite shirt shrunk. Another time, he snuck and did it: my best dress pants turned from black to dark gray. :(

I don't like it! I'm always like, "Hey, it just takes ONE woman to do my laundry! You do the laundry, you can do some dinner and you two can get busy on some yard work!"

I don't like doing it myself cause I feel like, I got these women, may as well keep them busy.