What do you do if you're in love with your teacher?

I really don't want to be in love with my teacher, but I get this wierd feeling around him and love him!

Favorite Answer

if in college id say its possible but if under 18 stop before you put someone in jail its called Jailbait for a reason btw

I used to get crushes on all my male teachers even in law school, despite the fact that they were not especially handsome. But they were all brilliant and successful lawyers, so maybe it was a power thing. I noticed that the nearer the final exam date drew, the bigger my crush got, and it went away once I got my grades. But in law school there wasn't any interaction between the professors and the students. Unless you were on the national moot court team or law review, it just was not done.

What you're describing is a really common kind of attraction. And it can go away as suddenly as it came.

Just don't act on it, and accept the fact that this isn't going to lead to anything (it won't, and it shouldn't).

And if HE flirts with you or does something that makes you feel uncomfortable (and I hope he's not that kind of man), tell him he's not supposed to do that, and if he does it again you'll tell your parents and/or the principal.

Honey, that ain't love, it is called....LUST

Now that we have that out of the way, it isn't unusual to have lustful feelings for someone inappropriate. You simply cannot act on it.

You will get over it most quickly if you can find a guy your own age to crush on.

Good luck.

at the beginning i do no longer think of what your dealing with is disgusting.... i've got been interior the comparable subject, In my college there replace into Ms Newman, Ms turbines and Ms White and that i enjoyed all of them with a fondness! They have been beautiful women folk....and that i guess you think of your instructor is wonderful....I dont p.c. to burst your bubble yet i think of what your dealing with is something that maximum little ones journey in some unspecified time interior the destiny for the period of their severe college days it rather is organic and very elementary. Your a youthful female and that i do no longer think of its honest human beings at right here telling you or advising you on the inspiration that it incredibly is something extra desirable than a overwhelm because of the fact they might desire to be conscious of extra efficient and be waiting to furnish you honest suggestion as adults no count if it rather is what you p.c. to pay attention or no longer...i've got tried to be as comfortable on your emotions as achieveable.....You reported your self you be conscious of its incorrect...you may purely be a sort of girls that p.c. to p.c. what they might't have...you will meet distinctive men your nevertheless a infant, do no longer rush...

im in the same postion but like all im trying to do is keep thinking bout him to keep me happy and just have a laugh and joke around him ...i really loved my teacher but now we proper best mates ...even his best mate isnt his best mate anymore ..its me..we do everything together and just have a laugh about really...try and be friends with him and then no one will suspect anything :p

well you don't say how old you are so I will assume your not of legal age by describing him as a teacher so here goes stay away it will only be trouble for him and you

That's called lust. Trust me when I say you shouldn't make any moves. If you do there is a chance he might lose his job and go to prison...*sigh* This is life.

i would say its kinda weird but ohh well girl go for it!