My ex-girlfriend will not stop making fun of me. I want her to stop and i dont know what to do about it.?

I have not been going to lunch or eating because of my ex making fun of me. But today i decided to go to lunch and talk with my friends. While talking to them my ex started making fun of me again. She was making fun of my arm (i was born pre-mature) and also said that her new boyfriend is going to beat me up. im scared to death now and dont know what to do! I ended up moving to another table by myself and my friends asked what was wrong. i told them that she was pissing me off and that thats why i was crying.

• MM
    Favorite Answer

Ignore her. Or, if you can't, remind her that you've broken up, and you don't understand why she's paying so much attention to you. Or if she continues to make threats, tell a teacher. But don't let her scare you away from doing the things you want to do.

Try to not take it personally. She is trying to hurt you in the worst way possible. How rude and ignorant she is to make fun of you. She is nothing but a nasty girl who is so immature that she has to act like a kindergardener. I'd say more, but I want you to be able to read this and not have it flagged.

Continue to eat lunch with your friends and pretend she doesn't exist. What words she says are just that- words. Be more mature and show her that you will not hide nor will you change your routine because she chooses to act like that. When she does say something rude, laugh it off and smile and walk away. She'll stop once she finds it doesn't bother you anymore.

It's a shame that people are cruel and people who answer these can be just as cruel.

Ignore her. When she makes fun of you, take them as compliments and say thank you, you are so right, etc. If her bf does try to beat you up, try to get a teacher or the principal in front of the fight. This way there might be a possibility that he will get expelled. But what is hard to believe is that why would anyone be so mean? I hope this works so then she could stop hurting you. I mean who would be mean enough to make someone cry?

• Hanna

Tell the school counselor that you have been threatened by the guy, and that she made fun of your disability. The school will not take this matter lightly I can assure you. But you have to make this issue known or nobody can help you. Also, tell your parents about it first, and maybe they can accompany you to school and make a report. If not, go by yourself. Good luck.

the best thing to do is ignore her, when she starts making fun of her just keep talking with your friends. once she sees that your ignoring her and not paying attention to her she'll just stop. shes being really immature and you gotta respond by being more mature than her

alright dude ill be honest with you ok its not your fault that you were premature ok your ex is just trying to piss you off dont worry about her boyfriend ok he wount to anything cause belive it or not some girls run there mouths you know dont sweat it forget about her and her boyfriend cause it sounds like she just jelious of your life

Quit being a lil b***h and stand up for yourself. Talk mess back to her and trust me the BF wont do nothing. Tell her that she didnt know how to suck d**k anyways. And if her new BF comes up to you ask him how does your d**k taste. Lol.

She is either jealous, insecure about herself, or misses you. Just ignore her and don't let her get to you. Don't let her see you down. It wont be fun for her when it isnt getting to you and she will stop.

Just Talk To Her about it. If that doesn't work just ignore her, did u dump her? maybe shes trying to get back at you.If She dumped you maybe shes trying to make you jelous because her new bf is taller than u or something. idk her so i cant rele help you with wats shes doing. Sorry if i didn't help much. =]

stop crying, don't mind her..if you can't..just talk to her..seriously you're a man..be a man..don't let her push you around