Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

Do you always come back to see who got best answer if you didn't get it ?

I do come back to see who got best answer even if it wasn't me & I will most of the time give thumbs up to the winner of best answer.

Do you come back to see who was picked for best answer?

Favorite Answer

Sometimes, but I primarily come when I receive the email telling me I got best answer, then I leave a thank you comment. However, when I'm looking back at questions and see "resolved," I'd check it out.

I do, i always want to see the answer that got best answer even not me i always rate the best answer with a thumbs up or down.Depends

Yes, Always!

Hoping I'll Get Best Answer This Time Too :L :P

I rarely do unless its a interesting question that have to know who got BA. I hold no hard feeling if not pick Best Answer . I just want to be there for my friends. = ) xx Sugar bug

Sometimes I do. I think it is a good idea to so though because you might learn what types of answers the questions are looking for. Good idea!

I do and people don't pick me! too bad mine are always the best anyway

Always. I'll check it. I might learn something that I didn't know by reading the best answer.

yes i wanna know if someone had a better answer than me. thats so i can learn new stuff and answer more question better.

sometimes