Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

POLL:What lyrics are in your head?

'I'm on my knee's and I'm beggin

Cause I dont wanna lose youuuu'

redhead :)

Im listening to that as well :)

'I never thought that I'd catch this lovebug again :)'

Favorite Answer

Queen - I've paid my dues, time after time...

so telephone or tell a friend ,The man they call superhymes is back again. Cause i,m cool as ice, I,m twice as nice! Inever had an off day in my life,I,ll take all your money bust out your wife, make ya dance to my beat all your life cause when i get into my stuff and I start to rhyme the sucker mc,s hide all the time Cause my voice is baritne and i really don,t need no microphone but i use one anyway, to make sure the ladies hear what i say from here to there they hear my voice the ladies chose me cause i,m there choice,My hairs more wavy than the ships in the navy CAUSE I<M SO COOL!

Lovebug- Jonas Brothers

"Now I'm speechless, Over the edge I'm just breathless

I never thought I'd catch this lovebug again."

One of the best sites for learning piano online is https://tr.im/PianoLessons

This is one of those rare sites that offers the most detailed, expert piano lessons for absolutely free. Just reading through the lessons, you get the sense that you’re sitting beside an actual piano teacher who really knows their stuff. Each session includes text, keyboard images to help you visualize what the teacher is talking about

The lyrics of Save A Prayer by Duran Duran, they are literally in my head. Because I'm listening to that song with a headset! :)

Straaayy hungry dog stealin meat from a garbage can, He dont get what he wants, he gets when he can. City streets, Full of creeps, And the people Scum!

Nitty Gritty - Primal Scream

"Play us a song you're the piano man. Play us a song tonight. Oh, were all in the mood for a melody and you got us feeling alright."

Piano Man - Billy Joel

"Billie Jean Is Not My Lover

She's Just A Girl Who Claims That I Am The One

But The Kid Is Not My Son

She Says I Am The One, But The Kid Is Not My Son"

"I Remeber when we used 2 laugh about nothing at all.....we'd stay up late and talk all night dark room lit by the tv's light out of all the hard times in my life those nights kept me alive listen to the radio playing all nite dont wanna come home 2 another fight out of all the hard times in my life those night kept me alive....."

Those Night- Skillet

Thats such a sweet yet sad song

Right now I have "friends" on the TV in the other room.

At times I listen to pandora.com internet radio.

No music in my head tonight.

Near far wherever you are,

I believe that the heart does and the heart,

Will Go On,

Once More you open the door,

And you are here in my heart and,

My Heart Will Go On and On.....