Sending mixed signals! Help me!!?

So there's this guy I've been crushing on for awhile now. We're not really close, I've only talked to him like 2 times, and the convo's were pretty short and simple. So anyway, I see him like 1-2 times every week ( we both attend sports practice on thursdays and sometimes other days too ), and it seems like he's trying to flirt with me sometimes. Like yesterday, we had a practice, and our coach asked us to demonstrate some techniques, so I had to go up with like 3 other people and demonstrate. Throughout the whole time, I could tell he was watching ME!, and not the other people. Also, when it was his turn to demonstrate, he was looking at me out of the corner of his eye ( I could tell, cuz he had his glasses on and he turned his head around :P ) and when he finished, he turned around and looked at me really quickly and sorta nodded upwards. And this happens alot, let me tell you. :]] So anyway, yesterday when our practice was done, I had to go to the locker room and change, and when I came out ( I changed out of the ugly uniform we have to wear, and put on jeans and a little hoodie ) he was staring at me. First I dont think he noticed, but then when I walked by him he started being sneaky with his glances. After that, we all say done and some of us gave speechs for no apparent reason, and out of the corner of my eye I could tell he kept glancing my way. Then when he gave his speech, he kept looking down, like trying not to look straight at me.

He's also really nice to me, like if I ever tell him I can't do something, he just brushes it off and doesn't take it seriously. He also compliments me alot of my techniques, like he says " good job, so and so " and stuff like that. :]]

I'm also friends with his lil' bro, and I think that kinda makes him jealous. Last Thursday, his lil bro was doing a headstand, and I ended up pushing him. Problem is, I accidentally pushed his bro and my hand ended up on his butt, and he fell and we all started laughing, but him. He looked at me like it was stupid. And also, when I'm talking to his brother, he always looks at me, and sometimes ends up coming over to the side of the room that we're on.

Now for the problem : He has a girlfriend, who I've rarely seen. Once he brought her to practice, and she kept staring at me like I was some kind of disgusting piece of garbage. :/ Then her parents came and picked her up, and it was all good. lmfao :]]

With that info, do you think he has a crush on me? I mean, it seems like he's flirting with me, but he has a girlfriend?! He's sending me mixed signals, and I don't know how to react.

Help apprectiated! Thanks guys ;}

Somebody also told me that his lil bro might have a crush on me.

Just FYI. :/

Favorite Answer

He really likes you. He just doesn't know how to let his girlfriend off easy. He does like you because he gets jealous of his little bro. He is just a little confused right now. Let him get used to you. Get to know him more.

nicely you do have a baby with this guy. i'm no longer confident what you probably did contained in the previous so i will no longer help a lot. yet in case you adult males are scuffling with consistently i don't think of which will be a healthy surroundings to develop your lady. you want to benefit even if you 2 are at the same time because you're lonely or that its the in elementary words element you'll discover or if you're extremely satisfied being at the same time. From there on you need to be able to go back to a decision the right element. wish I helped.

• obviously he likes you but doesnt want to say any thing because he has a girlfriend and yeah she probably knows that he likes you thats why she looks at you like your garbage

why would you get with a guy that has a girlfriend already?

smarten up girl