I want to play a game called maplestory, but every time I try, I get an error message, how can I get to play?

Whenever I try, I get an error message saying that nProtect Game Guard, which is the anti-hacking system, had trouble resetting, here is what the error message says:

GameGuard: Error Initializing (114)

An error occured while resetting GameGuard. Please try rebooting the system before restarting the client, or close all programs that may potentially collide with the client before restarting. We also recommend running virus/spyware checks for your system

I have run virus/spyware checks, and it still won't work. I have one idea as to what the problem might be. I go to a school where all the students are given laptops. The laptops have a virus/spyware scan and internet site blocking system. The program is called lightspeed. I think that Lightspeed is what's making it so that I can't play my game. Does anyone know what the problem is or how I can fix it?

Favorite Answer

Try installing Game Guard over again.

For gaming news, reviews and discussions check out http://www.notinthere.com/