Is it cheating if he doesn't blow his load?

My BF is out of town and I am horny. The guy next door said he'll ball me and it won't be cheating because he won't blow his load. Is this true?

Favorite Answer

dont do it. it is highly possible that your boyfriend and your neighbor have set a plan to see if you are faithful. that hapened to me once and i got caught. if you are horny, watch porn, and use a dildo. it doesnt matter if you get caught or not, it is still cheating.

LMAO if you are doing anything sexual with someone else yes its cheating. Even if you are having what I like to cal and emotional affair with no sex at all its still cheating. The fact that you are actually considering this means you are cheating in your heart. If you are that horny that you cant just pop in a porno and get your self off then you need help.

• Mike

This is why I don't date.

If you can't tell your BF about your activities, then its cheating. No matter if its balls, fingers or member, you and your neighbor are slaying a sacred trust. If you and your BF are not together while apart, then that would be the only way you could be free of guilt or shame.

Ok i'll answer your question with a question then give you my Opinion. If you do something with this guy and cant feel like you can tell your boyfriend what you did with this guy would you consider yourself in the wrong? ok and for my opinion on doing something with this guy YES IT IS CHEATING me as a person who would prefer a open relationship with honesty if you are embarrassed to tell me something and you felt it might be wrong then it usually can be wrong

So if your BF does that why he is out of town to another girl and dont blow is that ok with you?

Umm, no it's not true and yes, it is cheating. Just go buy a dildo for cripe's sake!

Anything that you can't tell your boyfriend about because you feel guilty is cheating.

How old are you ???? you look like you should know better.........

This is a dull -witted question. take the dildo advice or get rid of the BF

if you want to be promiscuous..........

Of course it is still cheating...