What is this slimy stuff coming out of me?

I am 13 and have never had sex. I have had my period. This started after my period and it wont go away. it sometimes is so bad it leaves stuff in my underwear. I have no idea what it is and im scared to ask my mom or a doctor. Please help by answering my question!

Favorite Answer

Its discharge and totally normal.

Hey Hunni xx

Dont you worry at all okay?!

Right if it's discharge it is kinda clear/white slimey stuff and leaves a little gooey patch on your underwear. You might also feel it coming out, and it will fell kinda slimey at times, but there is totally nothing to worry about! The only time you worry, is when it changes colour, totally. But sometimes after your period it might be a little redish, but the doctor has told me it's just your body cleaning out your womb lining, well the excess bits of lining and blood. I know you can panich a bit about these things if you are new to it, but soon you'll get used to it. Now that you know that everyone gets it, you might feel a little better :)

Right okay sweety, keep well! :)

xx

Source(s): IT HAPPENS TO EVERY GIRL! X

You don't need a doctor, discharge is normal and is sometimes light or heavy, it's the vagina cleansing it's self. You will have to wash more often and wear a panty liner.

Don't be scared it is very normal as long as it doesn't itch, smell or burn. If that occurs, see a doctor.

Its discharge and a little bit everyday is normal. If it starts to smell bad or change to a pink or yellow, that could mean an infection and you should then go and see a doctor.

This is probably just normal discharge that women get at certain times of their cycle. So long as it is clear to whitish in colour and does not smell foul you should be ok. Try wearing a pantyliner, it may help. If it is something that really concerns you please do tell your mother or doctor. It is nothing to be ashamed of.

Discharges are normal usually. they do leave nasty looking stuff in your undies, true.

if they are looking like cottage cheese or they have a bad smell then you should see a doctor.

Normal discharge, wear a panty liner.

its the normal discharge you get after you start your period. Once you hit puberty, you will get normal discharge from your vagina cleaning itself.

yes.

it is perfectly normal.

just worry if it gets really itchy, a darker color and starts to smell really bad.

then you should go see your doctor.. as it could be an infection.

but a whiteish color dischrage is completely normal. =)

It's discharge. If it has a fishy odor and makes you itch, you could have a yeast infection.