If someone came up to you and handed you an envelope with $2300 dollars what would u spend it on or give it to?

Real answers please..think before you answer

Favorite Answer

Current overdue bills

Wedding

Children's & Household Necessities

AS much as I like to think that most people have answered truthfully, I don't think that they have. The human condition ensures that people will do one of two things with such a large windfall...

They will either hoard it, or spend it.

I am a hoarder by nature, but in this time of year and with my finances the way they are, I would most likely use about half to pay down some of my bills, and then spend the other half on making this Christmas better for my family than it otherwise would have been.

Source(s): Honesty - The best policy...

i could hand it in, and that i've got achieved. as quickly as desperate a wallet packed with 50 pound notes, even with the undeniable fact that no identity on the empty carriage of a practice. I exceeded it in on the closest police station whilst i bought off. I even have too long a feeling of impressive and incorrect to spend what isn't mine to spend. you do no longer understand the place it got here from even with each and every thing, or the state the guy or lady that lost it possibly in. that's what police stations are for interior the top - handling lost belongings. i could hate it if it ever occurred to me provided that i understand there is so few truthful human beings around, and the probabilities of me seeing my wallet as quickly as extra ought to be very slender.. So i could do the impressive factor, and be equipped to sleep at nighttime time understanding i could been truthful. Plus, i've got faith in karma. What is going around comes around..

donate 300 , 2 the food bank

put 1,000 in a bank account with interest

and spend the rest on a designer outfit =)

--iHeartu ♥

• Me

I would spend $1150 of it on christmas gifts for everyone I plan on buy for this year and the other half would go towards bills

Some winter boots, a gym membership and id try and save the rest just in case.

I would pay off my credit cards because that's exactly how much I owe on all of them! That would be sooo nice to get those all paid off! We are having a hard time with money right now. I hate have credit card debt. It drives me nuts.

It would go toward my daughter's college tuition, since the money we had saved for her was in a mutual fund that tanked with the rest of the stock market.

I'd probably buy a wii because I've always wanted one. but the rest would go into a savings account for either my first car or college

Well, my three youngest need glasses, I need new contacts and a dental appt and Christmas is almost here. I would put the rest away for a rainy day.