Please help!! What's your thoughts?

Ok, My DH and I have been TTC #2 for 3 months now. My LMP was Oct. 25th, my DH and I BD on Nov. 6th, 8th, 10th, 11th, & 12th. My cycles for the past 3 months have been 30/31 days. Which would mean AF should have been here yesterday, I have been haveing slight cramping, constipation, sore breast, and very nautious (sp?)..... I took a test lastnight & this morning and got a BFN on both test.... What now?

charting in a way, i am monitoring CM, but not Temping. I did have EWCM on Nov. 9th - 12th heavy.

thanks! we did BD other days but that't the days we BD around the EWCM!! Thanks Baby dust to all TTC!!

Favorite Answer

Are you charting at all? It doesn't sound like it, so it may be that you ovulate later than you think. I would give it another week and if your period doesn't show up, then test again.

Keeping track of cm is great, but keep in mind that while books like "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" list EWCM as the most fertile ... ALL cm is considered fertile if you speak to a gyno. The only thing temp charting really helps with is when you actually ovulated and if your temps stay high, then you are more than likely pregnant.

Good luck and baby dust to you, I hope you get that BFP!