Are you shopping on Friday for the Christmas sales?

Personally I am waiting until just after the new year to take advantage of any large items that I am thinking about. How about you?

Garbo

Favorite Answer

I don't have any money and I have to work. I think I will shop mostly online this year since there is only one mall in Boise and EVERYONE goes there during this time of the year. It's absolutely nuts. I will go out shopping day after christmas though to get some good deals on decorations for next year!

Black Friday is barely incredibly worth it in general for digital issues. Even than you will be able to desire to be like the 1st 50 clientele in line. in case you like waiting in long strains for garments you would be fantastic waiting some weeks. For the toys counting on what they're they many times have good revenues on black friday.

• p

I will be doin some shopping. I'm going to try to get some good deals on Christmas decorations and also on any gifts i think people might like.

No, I usually wait a week before Christmas to do any shopping.

Not at all, you couldn't pay me to go near a store on Friday

I love shopping on friday, because ill get all my gifts already.

(:

yes i'm going shopping on friday <33; (:

im not going till the first week in december, i dont go when all the people are out,

yup i definitly am but i hav basketball practice which really sux but hopefully i still can. or maybe even better, i wont go to basketball

• Me

NO WAY!!! That's when all the crazy people come out. I will pass on that.