Are you shopping on Friday for the Christmas sales?

Personally I am waiting until just after the new year to take advantage of any large items that I am thinking about. How about you?

Garbo

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't have any money and I have to work. I think I will shop mostly online this year since there is only one mall in Boise and EVERYONE goes there during this time of the year. It's absolutely nuts. I will go out shopping day after christmas though to get some good deals on decorations for next year!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Black Friday is barely incredibly worth it in general for digital issues. Even than you will be able to desire to be like the 1st 50 clientele in line. in case you like waiting in long strains for garments you would be fantastic waiting some weeks. For the toys counting on what they're they many times have good revenues on black friday.

• p
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I will be doin some shopping. I'm going to try to get some good deals on Christmas decorations and also on any gifts i think people might like.

• 1 decade ago

No, I usually wait a week before Christmas to do any shopping.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Not at all, you couldn't pay me to go near a store on Friday

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I love shopping on friday, because ill get all my gifts already.

• 1 decade ago

(:

yes i'm going shopping on friday <33; (:

• 1 decade ago

im not going till the first week in december, i dont go when all the people are out,

• 1 decade ago

yup i definitly am but i hav basketball practice which really sux but hopefully i still can. or maybe even better, i wont go to basketball

• Me
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

NO WAY!!! That's when all the crazy people come out. I will pass on that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.