What was the worst news you ever received?

Favorite Answer

33 consecutive Violation notices followed by "your account has been suspended."

I had over 6000 Best answers, almost 100,000 points (and no life!)

• ?

I went by a matching journey presently and had a breast maximum cancers scare. I had the preliminary x ray then yet another, then a test observed by ability of a biopsy. I wasnt too bothered..until I went for my consequences 10 days later and cried like a newborn with alleviation while they gave me the all sparkling. You dont seem too constructive the type you sense, its very perplexing yet i'm constructive you will sense simpler once you get your consequences. i'm hoping and pray you get the solutions you opt for and are all sparkling.

• Viper

9-11

• When my great grand mo died, she was the head of the family, EVERYONE loved her, we all cried in the funeral, even the the men. It was a day that will remain forever with me, but its not as strong as the good memories of her life that started my family.

One of the worse, My cousin commited suicide in July 2008. My mom woke me in the middle of the night, screaming and crying. I still can't believe it!

When I was 16, my father was on a business trip out of town. He had a massive stroke and passed away.

august 26th, 2006

i got into a car accident when i was 6 months pregnant and they told me the news that my daughter didn't make it.

losing an unborn child and that a loved one wouldn't survive without life support

• T

That my husband (30 years old) had terminal cancer. I remember that day in detail and almost in slow motion.

it was on march 3,2008

i dont really wanna say what happend

but lets just say its a day that i'll never in my life forget'

it changed my whole life = /