What was the worst news you ever received?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

33 consecutive Violation notices followed by "your account has been suspended."

I had over 6000 Best answers, almost 100,000 points (and no life!)

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I went by a matching journey presently and had a breast maximum cancers scare. I had the preliminary x ray then yet another, then a test observed by ability of a biopsy. I wasnt too bothered..until I went for my consequences 10 days later and cried like a newborn with alleviation while they gave me the all sparkling. You dont seem too constructive the type you sense, its very perplexing yet i'm constructive you will sense simpler once you get your consequences. i'm hoping and pray you get the solutions you opt for and are all sparkling.

• Viper
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

9-11

• When my great grand mo died, she was the head of the family, EVERYONE loved her, we all cried in the funeral, even the the men. It was a day that will remain forever with me, but its not as strong as the good memories of her life that started my family.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

One of the worse, My cousin commited suicide in July 2008. My mom woke me in the middle of the night, screaming and crying. I still can't believe it!

• 1 decade ago

When I was 16, my father was on a business trip out of town. He had a massive stroke and passed away.

• 1 decade ago

august 26th, 2006

i got into a car accident when i was 6 months pregnant and they told me the news that my daughter didn't make it.

• 1 decade ago

losing an unborn child and that a loved one wouldn't survive without life support

• T
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

That my husband (30 years old) had terminal cancer. I remember that day in detail and almost in slow motion.

• 1 decade ago

it was on march 3,2008

i dont really wanna say what happend

but lets just say its a day that i'll never in my life forget'

it changed my whole life = /

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.