How do I get this pound I gained off quicker?

I asked this before.But all people did was talk about how I actually needed to GAIN weight.But I like being petite, its easier to find clothes, I like having clothes that sag on me, just the possibilities wit style and clothes are endless.

Basically I ate way too much junk-food yesterday, and I think I may have gained a little bit of weight because my tummy looks a little bigger.

My height is 5.3 in a half (sometimes its that, but also sometimes its 5.4, just because I think some people's calculations on the scale are wrong or something so it could be ether one), and I weighed 97 pounds.

I think I may have gained a pound, so that puts me at 98.

How do I lose the weight quickly?

Update:

A pound is like a bar of soap!

Thats a lot.

Update 2:

I AM a model for an asian model agency.

Update 3:

Rotfl

Take a poop.lol

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

take a poop!

• 1 decade ago

Just wait, when you expel the food (going to the bathroom) you will be back at your weight you were before, And in my opinion you are too trying to be too skinny, looking the size of a runway model is not attractive when you can see all the ribs. I know I was the "Skinny Minnie" of all my friends at 5'5" and 100 lbs when I was younger. I feel much better at the 125 I am now and much happier with the way I look, don't feel the need to name all my ribs anymore and I can sit on my bf's lap with out putting his legs to sleep.

• 1 decade ago

Drink about 8 ounces of water and drink another 8 ounces in 20 minutes. That cleans out your body system.

• 1 decade ago

WOW YOUR VERY SKINNY FOR YOUR HEIGHT. HAS THE DOCTOR TOLD YOU ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR WEIGHT. HEALTH IS MORE IMPORTANT THEN BEING SKINNY.

BUT I BELIEVE THE BEST WAY TO LOSE THAT POUND IS TO EXERCISE. LOLZ

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A POUND???? stop.....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.