y do ppl lead ppl on?

so ive done things im not proud of so dnt judge me. i found this rly hot new pornstar on a porn site, added her on myspace, and told her "ur hot, i found u from a porn site" and she said "thx u made me so happy today, i love ppl complimenting my work" and then i said "nah i didnt see the video, just the preview, but i liked wut i saw" and she said "ill give u my username and stuff if u want" so i said "yea id lik that" and then she didnt reply back! why would she say she'd let me use the account when she wasnt gonna?? its annoying. i kno, she didnt kno me and had no reason to lend it, but y would she said she would? wat should i do now if i wanna watch it?? should i say somethin to her? idk wut shud i say? she did leave me hangin there, she didnt reply to my last comment!

oscar a: shes a new pornstar and hasnt even made her first movie yet! loll

i just wanna see herporn, im not f*cking posessive

cara: she wasnt exactly typing perfect herself LOL

for the last time, i DONT LIKE A PORNSTAR! i dont wanna date her i jut wanna c her porn

Peaches M: she wasnt in the hospital shes been on myspace, but she never replied to me!!

ruth: no way am i buying it im only 16

Favorite Answer

Perhaps she couldn't for some reason. It's always a possibility that she's in the hospital or something, like something is preventing her from writing back to you.

Or maybe she's just busy.

I can't answer your ? about why some of us lead each other on. I'm guilty *shrugs with a guilty expression* :p So yes, even though I've done it I can't really explain why I did . . . and will probably do in the future (I'm not psychic).

Sometimes though, (not all the time), I like to pretend because it's fun. *gives another guilty shrug for liking to tease a bit* However, I try to only do it if the guy and I are kidding around . . . like . . . we want to believe it but we both know it's not going to happen. It's fun to pretend. But I wouldn't do it to someone who I know is taking me seriously.

I can't say that all people feel the same way. I don't think we do.

We've all done things we're not proud of. Don't worry about what other people think Jerrell. As long as you learn from them, that's all you need to do.

Take each day by day.

I'm sorry that happened to you.

~C.

Source(s): My thoughts, I suppose.

She basically took your compliment to make her feel better about herself and then saw no point in continuing the conversation because she couldnt gain anything back. Girls do it all the time...we love when guys compliment us but then when things get serious we pull out and move on to the next gullible guy.

Its cruel but nearly every girl has done it at least once :/

LOL You're getting possessive about a porn star. Seek help.

You know, Jerrell, maybe she sells it.

--- http://seekingtall.com/ ---

which is the hottest club in world for tall singles seeking their romantic love. There has been thousands of single members online and many single girls or guys who has hot and sexy figure are waiting for you. Don't miss your love.

Sign up for free and join us. What do you have to lose? Just few minutes can hook up your beauty!

cz she dsnt cr bout yuu! shes a prn str! thsnds of ppl write hr evry day! yu arnt the frst! speellllllllllll oooooooouuuuuuuuuuutttttt yoooooooouuuuuuurrrrrrrrr woooooooooooooooorrrrrrddddddddssssssssss

• *Cara*

Your atrocious spelling and grammar probably scared her away. You should know that it just makes you look unintelligent and immature. Total turn off for women.

Nothin..Dont date a porn star. they are whores!!!

some people don't care how other feels.

haha serves you right!